Failure is not an option
Card personalization is a key stage in the life cycle of a card. It needs to be considered and carefully planned to avoid compromising the quality and security of payment card products.
There are two standard ways of accomplishing the personalization phase:
- outsourced to a certified personalization center.
Both models have advantages and disadvantages, so the support of a payment industry expert is key to optimizing the results. Our team of bank consultants and experts is here to help.
Mobilize our process & production experts
Industrial consulting covers a wide range of services, including helping to establish personalization bureaus and creating back-up plans, advising on operational optimization and conducting personalization site audits.
Our consultants bring with them years of experience in physical and logical security; operational and process quality control; data processing and optimization; and supplier and inventory management for all sizes of personalization center.
Their expertise ensures you get the payment industry solutions best suited for your business.
Gemalto experts will support every aspect of your personalization bureau activities, advising on insourcing or outsourcing processes. They'll make sure you comply with payment industry requirements and with your business goals.
They will optimize security, process efficiency, and costs.
Our portfolio of services
?We offer the following services:
- Introduction to EMV card personalization principles for new entrants.
- Gap analysis of the existing production and security systems compared to optimized models.
- Selection of adapted equipment and solutions, short-term recommendations for operation, advice on procedures definition.
- End-to-end assistance for security certifications.
- Card issuance workshops with customers and outsourcing teams to support an EMV migration (data management, site security, product quality, and operation optimization, card issuance process).
Other consulting resources